Team #2 2013 check in and plans

ylpnfol

Re: Team #2 2013 check in and plans

Postby ylpnfol » March 30th, 2013, 1:04 pm

i'd love to go boys, but i gots to work, too many days of in april [ if you know what i'm sayn ] , but i'll try to make it to ya'll funerals [ sometimes women have no sense of humor ].... :mrgreen:
David

Unofficial mascot for Team 2
Springtime Assassins

dewey

Postby dewey » March 30th, 2013, 1:29 pm

kygobbler wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Thats ok man. Since you put it like that while you keep my wife busy I'll just take off in the car. :lol:

There are numerous juvenile comments I could make but I don't want to teach the young folks here anything.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » April 1st, 2013, 10:12 am

Got up today to go listen for the first time, heard 2 but neither was on the property I can hunt, tho they were right across a swamp so my guess is they will pay myside a visit, found some yesterday scratching so there's something on my side. Sure sounded good, and it was good to get out....going to another place on Wednesday, April 13 won't be here soon enough....
David

Springtime Assassins

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » April 7th, 2013, 9:07 am

good luck on your kansas trip dewey, hope the weather clears up by the time you go [ saw the forecast for kansas on the news this morn ], nothing but blue skies and gobblin toms for you my friend, yall have a good trip and be safe....
David

Springtime Assassins

Previous

Return to Team 2