Box call

Do you create your own turkey calls? This is the place for you. Share techniques, offer tips and post photos of your creations.
xcal1ber

Box call

Postby xcal1ber » October 27th, 2011, 12:27 am

Ok fellas, I asked my brother-in-law the other day what he wanted for Christmas and he replied, "A box call" I was like ok so it brought me here to some of the finest call makers I know to shop a little. If you could just PM me if you can make me a good sounding box call that will look good and not break my bank since I only make minimum wage and im going to college, id like to keep it under 50$. Now I know that most box calls are worth more but I dont want to get him one at walmart. I just want a good sounding/good looking call that wont cost me much. Thanks guys and I hope everyone is having an awesome fall season!
There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.
-Fred Bear

Turkeybuster

Re: Box call

Postby Turkeybuster » October 27th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Get in touch with Al Shoemaker at www.sscustomcalls.com and inquire about their field grade calls they are within your budget and are all turkey. Scott Hembrook at Willow Ridge Calls is a good call maker to contact. There are many good callmakers out there this is just to name a couple hope this helps.

Jon
Turkeybuster

Return to Call Makers