Box call

Do you create your own turkey calls? This is the place for you. Share techniques, offer tips and post photos of your creations.

Box call

Postby xcal1ber » October 27th, 2011, 12:27 am

Ok fellas, I asked my brother-in-law the other day what he wanted for Christmas and he replied, "A box call" I was like ok so it brought me here to some of the finest call makers I know to shop a little. If you could just PM me if you can make me a good sounding box call that will look good and not break my bank since I only make minimum wage and im going to college, id like to keep it under 50$. Now I know that most box calls are worth more but I dont want to get him one at walmart. I just want a good sounding/good looking call that wont cost me much. Thanks guys and I hope everyone is having an awesome fall season!
There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.
-Fred Bear

Re: Box call

Postby Turkeybuster » October 27th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Get in touch with Al Shoemaker at and inquire about their field grade calls they are within your budget and are all turkey. Scott Hembrook at Willow Ridge Calls is a good call maker to contact. There are many good callmakers out there this is just to name a couple hope this helps.

Return to Call Makers