Do you create your own turkey calls? This is the place for you. Share techniques, offer tips and post photos of your creations.
- Posts: 279
- Joined: December 17th, 2009, 7:51 am
- Posts: 3557
- Joined: May 25th, 2009, 4:26 pm
- Location: Reeseville Wisconsin
Great looking call Scott. [;)]
- Posts: 363
- Joined: February 26th, 2011, 11:43 am
Fargohunt, You do some really nice work that call looks awesome. I really like the inlay on the lid and the burning.
- Posts: 682
- Joined: March 22nd, 2010, 3:08 pm
Beautiful call, Scott!!
- Posts: 314
- Joined: March 23rd, 2011, 2:59 pm
Wow you do beautiful work!
There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.
Return to Call Makers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests