Do you create your own turkey calls? This is the place for you. Share techniques, offer tips and post photos of your creations.
- Posts: 149
- Joined: January 5th, 2011, 5:12 pm
Here are a few tubes I made recently.
- Posts: 1903
- Joined: May 24th, 2008, 5:56 pm
Nice looking tubes I never used one but hear they are deadly.
- Posts: 682
- Joined: March 22nd, 2010, 3:08 pm
Great looking tubes, Bill. I really like them a lot.[;)]
- Posts: 3400
- Joined: May 25th, 2009, 4:26 pm
- Location: Reeseville Wisconsin
Good looking tubes Bill. [;)]
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
- Posts: 19
- Joined: January 10th, 2011, 6:02 am
Bill that is some nice wood, I did not know you made tube calls. They look nice.
- Posts: 1364
- Joined: April 13th, 2008, 5:24 am
- Location: Calhoun County, Michigan
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt
Return to Call Makers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests