Older Delta Lathe for Sale

Do you create your own turkey calls? This is the place for you. Share techniques, offer tips and post photos of your creations.
Fargohunt

Older Delta Lathe for Sale

Postby Fargohunt » March 16th, 2011, 9:55 am

Hey guys,

About 25 years ago I bought a used 36''-48" long delta lathe in very good shape operated by an 1.0 hp electric motor.  The motor has long since been absorbed into the wood work so you would need to find a new one along with a belt, but I have all the parts to the lathe including extra face plates, tool rests and as well an un-used beautiful old set of polished Craftsman lathe tools still in the original case.  As I look ahead to my future I don't see time for returning to my turning days and I am very content making box calls so I would like to let this old girl go to someone who has the experience, passion and dedication to make her shine again.  I will try to post some pics in the coming days, but if on the description alone if you are interested, send me a PM. I'll be honest with you, I don't know what it all might be worth, but I can assure you, I am fair and negotiable.

I live in Lockport NY so keep shipping costs in mind.

Scott

Return to Call Makers