Unit 1 Spring results

EdD270

Unit 1 Spring results

Postby EdD270 » July 10th, 2008, 3:57 pm

I finally got drawn for a spring hunt in Unit 1. I'm a very new turkey hunter, went in Colorado a few years ago and in NM several years before that. Conditions here this years were very hot, lots of wind. Got run out of the woods two days by trees and limbs blowing down around me. Have always seen birds in years past while elk hunting same area. Saw and heard some birds in scouting trips during weeks before season opened, got gobbles in reply to locator calls. Never saw or heard a bird during the season. I know I don't know what I'm doing, but is it just me, or was this a lousy season due to weather? did anyone get a bird in Unit one this spring? Any advice from those of you who do know what you're doing?
Hope this Helps.

EdD270

RE: Unit 1 Spring results

Postby EdD270 » July 23rd, 2009, 1:08 pm

Uuummm, is anyone out there? Am I the only one here from Arizona?
Hope this Helps.

creekazona

Postby creekazona » December 20th, 2009, 10:31 am

Hi Linden,

I am also newer to turkey hunting and drew a tag for Unit 1 for this spring (4/30/10 - 5/20/10).
I am in the Scottsdale area and have not been up there to scout around.  Would you recommend trying alone or get a guide?

If you have a tag for this spring, I would definitely be interested in partnering up with anyone interested and hunt together.

Thanks,
Kasey Cassidy

AZ Gunner

Postby AZ Gunner » May 7th, 2010, 2:46 pm

Unit 1 is supposed to be solid but wind is our nemesis out there. If you can't hear em, it's difficult.

Rumor has it that biologists recorded a 40-70% kill from the heavy winter depending on the unit. This is hearsay so I don't know if it's true but I had a buddy hunt Unit 9 and didn't see or hear a thing in an area where he usually gets birds. I'm heading out in the morning in 6B to help a friend get a bird. We'll see what happens.

If you ever have questions about turkey hunting let me know. My dad who has hunted turkeys for over 30 years taught me alot of what I know and I have been turkey hunting for 20 years. We do pretty good and every year we learn something new so I'm more than happy to share advice and knowledge with you. I could talk turkey all day long.

JTinAZ31

Postby JTinAZ31 » August 12th, 2010, 7:55 am

Hello All:

I have drawn to hunt in Unit 1 this fall and am open to any and all feedback, suggestions, or just general info about this area. I have only been turkey hunting once before and loved it even though I went home empty handed.

Looking forward to chatting!

JT

chainclon

Aricept 5mg

Postby chainclon » November 8th, 2011, 9:25 am

Severe Reactions To Aricept
Aricept Dose
I take him to the gym 3 times a week.
This has helped with the itching but the reddness almost a burn maybe still occurs.
Buy Aricept Online
He got so much better until recently.
For a while it seemed she was maintaining, but her memory seems to be getting worse.
Are there natural brain strippers out there?
Aricepts Negative Side Effects Things Doctors Dont Tell You
A twomonth supply of huperzine A runs about 10.
The patch can cause a nasty, very itchy rash.
your answers have helped me.
I so wish we had never taken him off the Aricept as the reason was purely financial, not related to the effectiveness.
High Court Ruling Aricept Restriction Uk
Advantage Of Exelon Over Aricept

Return to Arizona