Tes Randle Jolly

Comments and suggestions about T&TH are welcome here.
Treerooster

Tes Randle Jolly

Postby Treerooster » February 9th, 2012, 10:32 am

I saw the interview with Tes Tandle Jolly on the home page. I found it very interesting, thanks for putting it up. She is an excellent photographer and I enjoy her pictures in the magazine.

She must have quite a few stories about turkeys from all the time she spends with them. What a great article, or maybe even a regular feature, that would make for the magazine. My thinking was there could be a picture or two that related to a story about turkeys or the particular situation shown in the picture.

Just an idea.
As far as this turkey thing......I know enough...to know enough...that I don't know enough

Fan Club

Re: Tes Randle Jolly

Postby Fan Club » February 13th, 2012, 7:14 pm

Treerooster-

I can't seem to find the article you are referring to...I'm afraid it may have been replaced by Convention news. Can you provide a link for me?

Thanks bro!

JB
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » February 13th, 2012, 7:34 pm

Found it by googling,TR...

It's in Brian's Blog. Evidently the link did drop off the main page as I suspected.

Good article and some great wild turkey observations there by a photographer. I would imagine us hunters would get to see a lot more if we didn't shoot one and then run the rest of them off!
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

Treerooster

Postby Treerooster » February 14th, 2012, 10:41 am

Fan Club wrote:. I would imagine us hunters would get to see a lot more if we didn't shoot one and then run the rest of them off!

Good observation and I agree 100%.

I have often continued to "duck hunt" after I have got a limit just to learn more about what the birds will do.

I travel a lot for my turkey hunting and have tagged out pretty early on occasion. I have stayed and learned a bit more about the turkeys and the area at times too.

I have always said that hunters could learn a lot more about the game they hunt, if they just wouldn't shoot it. :D
As far as this turkey thing......I know enough...to know enough...that I don't know enough

Return to Magazine Feedback