FEBUARY 2010 ADVERTISEMENT

Comments and suggestions about T&TH are welcome here.
hoosierhunter

FEBUARY 2010 ADVERTISEMENT

Postby hoosierhunter » January 9th, 2010, 4:31 am

I was just cruisin through my Feb. issue of T&TH when I noticed a 1/2 page advertisement. I am usually one who will not by a magazine riddled with advertisements, which is why I get T&TH. I understand the ads pay for the mag, but for the most part, T&TH is a lean, mean, readin machine. This particular advertisement though, caught my eye on pg. 51. It is a plug for the Outdoor Sports, Lake & Cabin Show, here in Ft. Wayne In. on March 12,13,14, 2010. As one of the Exhibitors in that show, I was very impressed on how they had spent some marketing dollars with T&TH, that I would benefit from as a Custom Call Maker. I called my rep to say thanks, and to my suprise I found out that T&TH was going to be giving a turkey hunting seminar sometime during the show,.....however..... the time of the seminar is yet to be determined. My question is, Brian or Ben, can you tell me when the seminar will be so that I can relay that to others around here, or at least let me know when you have nailed down a time for the seminar. If I can be of any help to you, please let me know in what way I can assisit , if any. It should be a good show this year, and I'm looking foward to it. Please check us out at booth 812 and good luck to all of you this Spring.

GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS, AND STAY SAFE !
L.K.LESLIE
HOOSIER HUNTER CUSTOM CALLS
MOSSY OAK PROSTAFF
[img]local://214/2D3DFFE8352B41E3A81747EBOBC5F370[/IMAGE]

Duke0002

RE: FEBUARY 2010 ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Duke0002 » January 9th, 2010, 6:11 am

Mr. Leslie,

Thanks for the notice about the Ft. W show.  I'll try to make it there.  Hope to meet up with you.

-Duke

Steve_In

Postby Steve_In » January 9th, 2010, 8:05 pm

I haven't been to a sports show there for years.  About time to go again.  I am looking forward to meeting you there Larry. 
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

Ben Sobieck

Postby Ben Sobieck » January 15th, 2010, 12:09 pm

Hi guys. I'm not sure where that information came from, but T&TH will not be hosting a seminar in Fort Wayne. You'll have to rip it up without us.

hoosierhunter

Postby hoosierhunter » January 15th, 2010, 12:46 pm

TDeer & Deer & Hunting and Turkey & Turkey Hunting are the leading magazines and websites in their fields. They will be promoting the show to hundreds of thousands of their magazine, website and e-newsletter readers, offering free magazines and discount subscriptions to all show attendees, presenting whitetail and turkey-hunting seminars at the show, and more.

The above information is included in the marketing page for exhibitors, being used to sell booth space, by Coliseum Productions. As a matter of fact I was told just today that due to the powers to be being out of the office an answer wouldn't be forthcoming till next week. Where did you get your info Ben ? Are the discount subscirtions still going to be availible ? How about the free magazines ?

L.K.LESLIE
MOSSY OAK PROSTAFF

Steve_In

Postby Steve_In » January 15th, 2010, 3:32 pm

[:(]OH MAN[:@][:@]  Here I went to the trouble to sign up for the free tickets too.[&o]  Larry if they told you that as an inducement to get booth space I would want some sort of a refund.[>:] 

http://www.outdoorsportslakecabinshow.com/
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

hoosierhunter

Postby hoosierhunter » January 15th, 2010, 4:34 pm

Well Steve, you've been around this forum long enough to know that the ole hoosh is payin attention to the printed word, and my copyin machine works good too. I also know that from where I sit it's too early to judge either party, as I am getting conflicting stories from both sides at this time. I'm still lookin foward to see un you there though.

L.K.LESLIE
MOSSY OAK PROSTAFF

Return to Magazine Feedback