New Team Member Assignments

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
Gobblerman

New Team Member Assignments

Postby Gobblerman » March 23rd, 2011, 5:40 am

(First of all, my apologies to any of the original sign-ups that show up here after they have been replaced.  Because you did not check in, we were forced to assume you might not be back at some point.  You will be placed back into the supplemental list, and if you report in and we end up adding additional team members, we will try to get you back into the contest.)

I have completed the "supplemental draft" for those teams that ended up being short because of team members not reporting in.  There were four teams in this category with a total of seven members needing to be replaced.  By luck and shear coincidence, we had seven supplemental signers,....so we are in good shape,...assuming we don't lose anybody else. 

The following is the the result of the replacement draft.

Team #1  Added.....60turkey, nativ,  Shad309  (replaced....akish79, hoytshooter, Rocky)
Team#2   Added.....Duke0002, TXlongbeard      (replaced....the Reverend, turkeytracks)
Team#5   Added.....SpitnDrum                              (replaced....bcouture)
Team#6   Added.....trkyhntr80                           (replaced....tracebusta32)

I will note changes in team listings.

SpitnDrum

RE: New Team Member Assignments

Postby SpitnDrum » March 24th, 2011, 4:08 pm

ttt
Kentucky Briar Jumper

A Kitchen-Dog is never a good rabbit HUNTER!

STEROIDCHICKEN

RE: New Team Member Assignments

Postby STEROIDCHICKEN » March 24th, 2011, 4:21 pm

team #3 wa assigned 3 new members....one of the 3 has signed in. i am still waiting for the other 2 to show up. i sent out emails but haven't got a response back yet.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventure Prostaff and Cameraman

Return to Base Camp