Team #2...The Magnificent Seven

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
rbewilson

RE: Team #2

Postby rbewilson » March 7th, 2011, 10:00 am

That looks great,I have and idea for team-2,With the help from Scott at WRC game calls I have started making pot call and I just finish one and I thought that if everyone on team 2 wanted too,we can all take turns using it during our season starting with the one who's season start frist,the person can used the call for a week and then they can send it to the next person,also the team member can sign it and if you get a bird with write the size of the bird.The last team member can send it back to me.So if you all want to do this lets see when everyone season is and we can get started.Thanks Randy

mark hay

Postby mark hay » March 7th, 2011, 10:57 am

I like it Randy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'M GAME!

mark hay

Postby mark hay » March 8th, 2011, 11:12 am

Hmmmm? So far we have three missin' hunters ,,,,, one imposter [:D],,,4 enthusiastic hunters ,,and a fine team logo, graphic,avatar,,or whatever you call it.
 And 41 days till engagement for us Ohio Boys

rbewilson

Postby rbewilson » March 8th, 2011, 11:27 am

I am still with you Hay,28-day until the turkeys can make a fool out me[:D][:D],but my lip is getting better.

mark hay

Postby mark hay » March 8th, 2011, 12:14 pm

AHHH! There won't be no puckered lips this spring , Randy . I expect you'll do some real battle with those ornery toms and prevail over the ''HOOKED'' beast. Imagine making a hatband out his beard ,,,braided all the way around the hat and some left over [:D] to hang off the brim.

Rennat

Postby Rennat » March 9th, 2011, 5:12 am

im in the call idea is great !

scoot12

Postby scoot12 » March 9th, 2011, 5:56 am

Sounds great on the call,  what type of surface is it?  Scoot

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 9th, 2011, 6:11 am

This mookj reporting in again. I like the call idea so Im game after I get it I will send it to fellow member treerooster and hopefully we will be the first to write the sizes of our kills on it. [:D] Seriously, that is a pretty cool idea. I hope it works out for ya.

rbewilson

Postby rbewilson » March 10th, 2011, 10:06 am

The call is glass with a purple heart soundboard and blackwalnut pot,may some of you guys can post a picture of it when you all using it.Have all of our team check in yet.Hey Mark you are going to love the call that WRC made you I have one like it.

tex3012

Postby tex3012 » March 10th, 2011, 10:15 am

ORIGINAL: rbewilson

That looks great,I have and idea for team-2,With the help from Scott at WRC game calls I have started making pot call and I just finish one and I thought that if everyone on team 2 wanted too,we can all take turns using it during our season starting with the one who's season start frist,the person can used the call for a week and then they can send it to the next person,also the team member can sign it and if you get a bird with write the size of the bird.The last team member can send it back to me.So if you all want to do this lets see when everyone season is and we can get started.Thanks Randy

this sounds like a great idea..
--------------------
twitter @fishinreport
-------------------

PreviousNext

Return to Base Camp