Come On Theam #4 -Let's Check In!!

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
BluMtnGobbler

Re: Come On Theam #4 -Let's Check In!!

Postby BluMtnGobbler » March 6th, 2012, 9:05 pm

Hey guys I agree to duke oo2 as being captain.Season starts april 28 here in Pa. Not soon enough.
Brian

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » March 7th, 2012, 1:10 pm

Just wanted to say again....I look forward to being part of the team and understand the no "girl birds" thing and no extensive "Photoshopping"..will try to refrain on my end :)

Not sure the entire plan will hold up but I have apretty good season planned..

Will start out next Thursday in Alabama.....Our Chief here "Gobblerman" and his son Ryan will be joining us....... so I have to make it look like we're trying to put them in the good spots and then act surprised when we shoot something and they don't....pretty experienced at that so should not be a problem.....we can do the gun tampering thing too just in case he were to actually see a bird....gotta protect the team here and sabatoge any threats :)

Outside of that I should hit 6 states at least and hopefully will drop some birds

Will re read the rules again and will stay in touch with all here
ACME PRO STAFF
Make Every Hunt a Blast With ACME Hunting Systems

Tom21inNM

Postby Tom21inNM » March 7th, 2012, 2:34 pm

6 States?!?! Man I am hoping to get one in, LOL. The problem for me is I am smack dab in the middle of NM. Meaning any other state is a haul to get to, I may try Colorado also. But it'll all depend on timing.
Yeah my names Tom, guess I am a bit of a Turkey myself!

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » March 7th, 2012, 4:20 pm

Tom21inNM wrote:6 States?!?! Man I am hoping to get one in, LOL. The problem for me is I am smack dab in the middle of NM. Meaning any other state is a haul to get to, I may try Colorado also. But it'll all depend on timing.

Alabama is only an hour away for me and Georgia is home. Will be headed your way in mid April
ACME PRO STAFF
Make Every Hunt a Blast With ACME Hunting Systems

Tom21inNM

Postby Tom21inNM » March 8th, 2012, 1:21 pm

Bobbyparks wrote:
Tom21inNM wrote:6 States?!?! Man I am hoping to get one in, LOL. The problem for me is I am smack dab in the middle of NM. Meaning any other state is a haul to get to, I may try Colorado also. But it'll all depend on timing.

Alabama is only an hour away for me and Georgia is home. Will be headed your way in mid April

Mid April cant get here fast enough, What part of our large state are you going to hunt?
Yeah my names Tom, guess I am a bit of a Turkey myself!

misoiltester

Postby misoiltester » March 8th, 2012, 4:55 pm

WildTurkey101 wrote:Hey misoiltester make sure it's the one whose tail fans out :lol:

Hey Wild Turkey ... No jakes shot here anymore :lol:
Them fans really help, when they fly down behind you, gobble once, and come in 15' behind you and go to the left, wif' thar' behind side to ya' :shock:
Kinda makes it tough to have a head, when the fan goes away :oops:
Ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts????

WildTurkey101

Postby WildTurkey101 » March 8th, 2012, 10:18 pm

Tom21inNM wrote:Hey Wild Turkey ... No jakes shot here anymore
Them fans really help, when they fly down behind you, gobble once, and come in 15' behind you and go to the left, wif' thar' behind side to ya'
Kinda makes it tough to have a head, when the fan goes away

:lol: Hate it when that happens :lol:

Might go the 24th (juvenile hunt), get a little pre-season practice and try to call one in for my nephew if he wants to go. Can we get any team points for calling a bird for someone else :D

misoiltester

Postby misoiltester » March 9th, 2012, 8:03 am

WildTurkey101 wrote:
Tom21inNM wrote:Hey Wild Turkey ... No jakes shot here anymore
Them fans really help, when they fly down behind you, gobble once, and come in 15' behind you and go to the left, wif' thar' behind side to ya'
Kinda makes it tough to have a head, when the fan goes away

:lol: Hate it when that happens :lol:

Might go the 24th (juvenile hunt), get a little pre-season practice and try to call one in for my nephew if he wants to go. Can we get any team points for calling a bird for someone else :D

Sounds like we ought to just add em' in the total!!!!
Ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts????

Previous

Return to Base Camp