2012 Contest Teams

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
misoiltester

Re: 2012 Contest Teams

Postby misoiltester » March 5th, 2012, 7:35 am

ylpnfol wrote:[ If it works out that I get in at some point, that will be fine,...if not, I will enjoy watching the competition unfold!
Jim

likely story !!, well, let me just say that i for one don't like it :( ..... i say 7 teams w/ 7 on a team, it ain't too late.....but that's just me ..... thanks for all you've done for the contests .....[/quote]

Sure, the more the merrier .. "and" higher scores!!!!
Make it a 7 man team and if some have 6, well, we'll improvise with our math!! U NO, " modern math"!!! :lol:
Ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts????

Gobblerman

Postby Gobblerman » March 5th, 2012, 9:20 am

misoiltester wrote:
ylpnfol wrote:[ If it works out that I get in at some point, that will be fine,...if not, I will enjoy watching the competition unfold!
Jim

likely story !!, well, let me just say that i for one don't like it :( ..... i say 7 teams w/ 7 on a team, it ain't too late.....but that's just me ..... thanks for all you've done for the contests .....

Sure, the more the merrier .. "and" higher scores!!!!
Make it a 7 man team and if some have 6, well, we'll improvise with our math!! U NO, " modern math"!!! :lol:[/quote]

I feel pretty confident that there will have to be some adjustments made in the next few weeks on team composition, so I am not too concerned about not being able to put myself on a team right away. I thought about changing back to seven teams, but at this point, I suspect we will need a few extra guys to fill in by the time things get rolling. I am good with being one of them if and when that happens. It's all good, regardless.

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » March 5th, 2012, 10:50 am

nice...." you know what they say, they say it's all good " 8-)
David

You never know, unless you go

dewey

Postby dewey » March 8th, 2012, 4:54 pm

Team #5 is fully checked in and we are all fired up to get out and go gobbler hunting. We are also doing a traveling call that Scott from Willow Ridge Calls has been generous enough to supply us with.

Good luck to all the teams and be safe.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Previous

Return to Base Camp