Team #3....Neckbuster's, Inc.

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
Bobbyparks

RE: Team #3

Postby Bobbyparks » March 2nd, 2011, 5:56 am

By the way...where's the rest of TEAM 3?

It would be good for us all to introduce ourselves..

I'm Bobby from Georgia
ACME PRO STAFF
Make Every Hunt a Blast With ACME Hunting Systems

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » March 2nd, 2011, 9:25 am

Jim from North Carolina here.
Luck Counts, good or bad

Bred64

Postby Bred64 » March 2nd, 2011, 1:35 pm

Bill, from Illinois.
Glad to be on the winning team.
Have to tell you guys that I may need help when the time comes to post my pics here, I have never done that and not sure how.
Guess I need to get a bird first, huh.[;)]

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » March 2nd, 2011, 6:14 pm

Welcome Bill. I expect you'll become as hopelessly addicted to turkey hunting as the rest of us, if you're not already. Posting a picture here may be easier than getting a gobbler. Never can tell though, being in the right place at the right time and making the shot count is all it takes. Good luck hunting this year.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » March 3rd, 2011, 9:25 am

Welcome Bill...Glad to have you on the team.....I hope more show up?

Coming up with 7 birds or ever how many we're supposed to have won't be a problem but if we can only enter one each....it's gonna hurt if the rest of our calvary doesn't show up[:)]
ACME PRO STAFF

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » March 3rd, 2011, 9:27 am

If you want want to roll with Neckbusters, Inc., I'm good with it Bobby.

How about the rest of you guys? Bueller? Bueller?

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

Bred64

Postby Bred64 » March 3rd, 2011, 3:41 pm

Sounds fine by me.
And don't worry about me becoming addicted, already am. I've only been turkey huntin about 12yrs., but I was addicted after the first morning I ever heard a gobble thunder down from the trees. I have been bowhunting deer for around 25yrs. but I must say, as much as I love deer hunting, I enjoy turkey hunting more. I have yet to kill a bird with my bow but I have tried. Someday,maybe.
My season here in Illinois is broken up into weeks. My first tag is good for 5 days in our southern zone.I also have a late season tag in our northern zone, the last week in May.
My first tag is usually eaiser to fill than the second one, but we all know it doesn't always go as planned.
Anyway, you guys can be assured that I'll do my best to pull my weight on the team.
Good luck to all of us hunting and be safe.
Bill
ROAD RIDERS for JESUS
" LIVING for GOD, RIDING for JESUS, LED by the SPIRIT"

bow_junky

Postby bow_junky » March 3rd, 2011, 4:26 pm

Reporting for duty team #3.  Cant wait to see if any MO birds are still around.  #s have been dropping the past few years but I can still find em.

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » March 3rd, 2011, 4:40 pm

Glad to hear from you Bow-junky and glad to have a good man from MO on board.

I have no doubt you'll get your birds...suspect you have some heavy bodied birds over your way

PS: Jim ( cut n run).....if you're good with the suggestion for a team name and we have a consensus we'll go with the Neckbusters Inc
ACME PRO STAFF

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » March 4th, 2011, 4:42 am

ORIGINAL: Bred64

Sounds fine by me.
And don't worry about me becoming addicted, already am. I've only been turkey huntin about 12yrs., but I was addicted after the first morning I ever heard a gobble thunder down from the trees. I have been bowhunting deer for around 25yrs. but I must say, as much as I love deer hunting, I enjoy turkey hunting more. I have yet to kill a bird with my bow but I have tried. Someday,maybe.
My season here in Illinois is broken up into weeks. My first tag is good for 5 days in our southern zone.I also have a late season tag in our northern zone, the last week in May.
My first tag is usually eaiser to fill than the second one, but we all know it doesn't always go as planned.
Anyway, you guys can be assured that I'll do my best to pull my weight on the team.
Good luck to all of us hunting and be safe.
Bill

Sorry about that. I went back to read your post again and realized that I misunderstood. Twelve years of turkey hunting is proof of your addiction.

Glad to have you as a team mate & wish you much success this year.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

PreviousNext

Return to Base Camp