Team #7...The Sunrise Assassins

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
Gobblerman

RE: Team #7

Postby Gobblerman » March 8th, 2011, 3:24 am

You got it!....let me know if you need any assistance with any of the "captaining duties".  You are the boss of me!
Jim

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » March 8th, 2011, 3:27 am

donuts and coffee would be nice.......have fun
David

Unofficial mascot for Team 2
Springtime Assassins

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » March 8th, 2011, 4:57 am

ORIGINAL: ylpnfol

if i read correctly, i see mr. gobblerman is headed to ga. to hunt w/ mr. parks at the end of the month....

Oh, I see how it is Jim, no time or money to go to the convention to meet ALL of your buddies but the stars align to go hunt with Bobby. I'm throwing a flag on that one...

Actually, I wish I was going and I'm jealous as hell. Besides I rarely get to call you out on anything. At least you boys aren't on the same team!

<-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

ghamlin10

Postby ghamlin10 » March 8th, 2011, 5:22 pm

im in....this is just for sport correct?????

ghamlin10

Postby ghamlin10 » March 8th, 2011, 5:24 pm

all i gota do is get to the woods, opener in Alabama is march 15th, i will be in the woods the 17th and 18th God willing.

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » March 9th, 2011, 12:51 am

welcome aboard, we've been expecting you.....yes, all for fun & some bragging rights if that's your thing.....you could be the first to hit the woods on our team [ not 100% sure ] so good luck, hunt safe and keep us posted on your success.....
David

Unofficial mascot for Team 2
Springtime Assassins

Gobblerman

Postby Gobblerman » March 9th, 2011, 3:27 am

ORIGINAL: Fan Club

ORIGINAL: ylpnfol

if i read correctly, i see mr. gobblerman is headed to ga. to hunt w/ mr. parks at the end of the month....

Oh, I see how it is Jim, no time or money to go to the convention to meet ALL of your buddies but the stars align to go hunt with Bobby. I'm throwing a flag on that one...

Actually, I wish I was going and I'm jealous as hell. Besides I rarely get to call you out on anything. At least you boys aren't on the same team!

<-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-  <-

Yeah, Jeff, you got me there, buddy. I guess I'll have to take the intentional face-mask penalty and go to the bench!   I had to weigh all the pros and cons of the convention and the hunt with Mr. Parks, ...and decided that it was more important for me to go to Georgia and try to keep him out of trouble.  Without some sort of supervision, no telling what kind of havoc he would reap over in the southeast, not to mention here in NM.  What can I say, the boy needs help! 

Since I already knew some of you other guys would be at the convention to keep an eye on him, I figured I would "sacrifice" and watch over the guy on hunts this spring.  That's a heavy burden to take on, but, hey, somebody has to do it, so I figured I would step up for the T&TH team!  ...Y'all can thank me later....

Jim

kdsberman

Postby kdsberman » March 9th, 2011, 5:30 am

My season starts April 18th here in Michigan, and still nothin but snow and freezing rain! Im getting worried here. I know a lot can happen in a month, but it sure makes it tough for scouting and patterning.
Mossberg 835
Mueller MX1 Red Dot
Primos Jellyhead Choke
Nitro H517's 4x5x7 Hevi-Shot

Virginia Boy

Postby Virginia Boy » March 9th, 2011, 1:37 pm

Welcome ghamlin10! Glad to have you on board. Be safe and good luck this season! Jim.

Virginia Boy

Postby Virginia Boy » March 9th, 2011, 1:51 pm

Man, I'm jealous. Alabama opener in less than a week? How cool is that!! We've still got some snow on the ground here in Northern IN, temps just now pushing into the daytime 40s. My buddy and me were just talking last weekend about getting out soon to do some looking around, but just too early yet. We've both got cabin fever and ready to get goin! Good luck to you in 'Bama ghamlin!! Jim.
"There is nothing more logical than shooting your own dinner with a bow and arrow." Ted Nugent
"That turkey's got a beard bigger than Osama!" Michael Waddell
TEAM #7 - THE SUNRISE ASSASSINS

PreviousNext

Return to Base Camp