Team #5....Limbhangers

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
SouthernStrut

RE: Team #5

Postby SouthernStrut » March 9th, 2011, 12:34 am

I'll add a few to the hat. Jellyhead Gang, beard bandits, tommyknockers, Dead Turkey Society....
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. - Fred Bear

MoJack

Postby MoJack » March 9th, 2011, 3:07 am

Spur Snipers?
Professional Turkey Scarer Awayer

kenturkey89

Postby kenturkey89 » March 9th, 2011, 4:49 am

Ok fellas, we're going to have to somehow reach a consensus on a team name. I'll pick one name from each of the suggestions that I like the best and you guys can decide which ones you like/dislike. In no particular order, here's what I like:

Snood Snipers
Widowmakers
Beard Bandits
Spur Snipers

If you all have other preferences for a team name that's quite alright with me. I really don't care what the name is, I just want a team name. The other guys are starting to show us up with their clever names and fancy team logos[;)]
Brian

MAKEemQUIVER

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » March 9th, 2011, 5:39 am

Alright Brian you took it down to four so I will take it down to three: Beard Bandits, Widowmakers, and Spur Swipers. If anyone wants to make a final pick please do or Brian and myself will just narrow it down and pick one. It really doesnt matter to me but we are the only team without a name.

Has all of our members checked in yet?

kenturkey89

Postby kenturkey89 » March 9th, 2011, 5:49 am

bcouture is the only one that has not checked in with us so far so I sent him a PM. His last login was over 3 weeks ago so I'm not sure if he's left us for good or not. If he doesn't check in within the next few days or so I'll get ahold of Gobblerman and he can give us another member that's part of the late sign up crew.

An as for a name, I like all the ones you listed Quiver. If nobody else has any other opinions on the matter I'll let you make the executive decision on which one to choose[;)]
Brian

roycefromrc

Postby roycefromrc » March 9th, 2011, 6:36 am

how about the procrastinators/

MAKEemQUIVER

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » March 9th, 2011, 11:28 am

The final two choices are Spur Swipers or Limbhangers. It is 5:30 in the evening of March 9, if no one chooses within the next two hours I will pick one. If there is another name that you want that is fine but you better do it before 7:30. We need an identity, I guess we could name ourselves the Winners but dont want to ruin it for the other teams this early [:D].

SouthernStrut

Postby SouthernStrut » March 9th, 2011, 1:42 pm

ORIGINAL: roycefromrc

how about the procrastinators/

I like this one.
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. - Fred Bear

MAKEemQUIVER

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » March 9th, 2011, 2:09 pm

LIMBHANGERS it is!!

firelt72

Postby firelt72 » March 9th, 2011, 2:23 pm

That was my choice. Now let us live up to that name!
Eric
Local 4416 Hamilton County Fire Fighters
If it is bleeding or on fire I can usually fix it; Other than that we might be in trouble....

PreviousNext

Return to Base Camp