2014 Turkey Contest

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
WillowRidgeCalls

2014 Turkey Contest

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » February 13th, 2014, 5:45 pm

To whom it may concern? I talked with Brian and he said he'd try to get the Teams area cleaned out next week. We need to set a Deadline for signing up, so the teams get picked before the start of the season (mid March), that way we know who's on what teams? All teams needs a Captain to keep everything organized and to make sure your team has all their birds signed in by a certain date. A team score card helps determine the winning team ( names of each member and what birds they shot ).

We need___ contest dates, teams, captains. Before we can start the 2014 Contest.
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

dewey

Re: 2014 Turkey Contest

Postby dewey » February 14th, 2014, 1:13 pm

I think if we had the sign up deadline around March 1st or so that gives everyone time to check in before the seasons start. I think the contest should go through May 30th and all bird entries should be done by June 15th.

Using the same rules as previous years?

Just my thoughts.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » February 16th, 2014, 5:41 pm

I agree, keep the rules the same as it has been.
Is it turkey season yet?

TurkeyJohn

Postby TurkeyJohn » February 27th, 2014, 2:27 pm

Hey Folks,

Same rules as last few years have always worked well. Why mess with a good thing,

TurkeyJohn
Hobby.....Is there anything other than turkey hunting??

Return to Base Camp