I was out of the country and missed registration

The general page for the annual turkey hunting contest. Tons of fun even if you're not on a team.
xarcher

I was out of the country and missed registration

Postby xarcher » March 4th, 2013, 6:32 pm

If there is still a chance to sign up, I would be grateful. I have been out of the country. Was checking the website in late Feb and nothing was posted yet. So I was only gone for 10 days and I missed it. THanks for any consideration.

kygobbler

Re: I was out of the country and missed registration

Postby kygobbler » March 4th, 2013, 7:40 pm

Hey xarcher, sign up on the supplemental list. If there is enough people, one person will be added to each team. Plus, the last 2 years I have been in this contest there was always someone who doesnt show back up for the contest. If the same happens again this year then your name will replace the person who didnt show back up.

xarcher

Re: I was out of the country and missed registration

Postby xarcher » March 4th, 2013, 10:43 pm

kygobbler wrote:Hey xarcher, sign up on the supplemental list. If there is enough people, one person will be added to each team. Plus, the last 2 years I have been in this contest there was always someone who doesnt show back up for the contest. If the same happens again this year then your name will replace the person who didnt show back up.

will do

Return to Base Camp